Pandey Birender Kumar
Name: Pandey Birender Kumar
Designation: Adjunct Professor
Pursuing Ph.D. Economics (JNU, Delhi, India) LLB ( Delhi University,2006) M.Phil Social Sciences, (Punjab University, Chandigarh,2004) Master’s Diploma in Public Administration, (IIPA, New Delhi 2003-2004) M.Sc. Macro Economics (University of Bradford, England,1997) M.BA. (MDI, Gurgaon,1994) M.Phil. Economics (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India, 1985) M.A. Economics (Ranchi University, Ranchi, India, 1981)
Publications/ Articles/ Conference Paper
- B.K.Pandey and M.Saravanan (2017) Centre-State Fiscal Relations in the New Era of Niti Aayog and the Bygones Era of Planning Commission, INDIAN Federalism: Emerging Issues, Gyan Books, Kalpaz Publications.
- B.K.Pandey (2017) India and its Diaspora Engagement: Comparative Global Practices" to be held on 10-11 January 2017 at Bangalore. Economic Engagement with Diaspora: An Analysis of Indian Experience, Bengaluru 2017, January 11-13.
- Sh. B.K.Pandey (2016), M.Sarvanan, Relevance of Special Safeguard Mechanism (SSM) for developing countries like India, Delhi 5th International Conference on WTO, Trade and Agriculture: Issues and Challenges for Developing and Least Developed Countries20-21 October, 2016, Nalanda, IIFT, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi
- B.K.Pandey (2015) presented a paper in the 57th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics to be held during 10-12 October 2015 in Srinagar. “ Women Participation in MGNREGA: A State Level Analysis”
- B.K.Pandey (2015), Abhijit Mukherjee, Organic Farming in India: Orientation for Exports" 4th International Conference on “WTO, Trade and Agriculture: Issues and Challenges for Developing and Least Developed Countries” during 29-30 October, 2015 in New Delhi.
- B.K.Pandey (2015) Rural sanitation and waste management in Jharkhand: Road Ahead "for the seminar on National Convention on Smart Village to be held at Ranchi on 21st-22nd August 2015.
- B.K.Pandey (2014) EU India Migration and Trade in Services paper presented in National workshop on International Migration and Trade: Linkages and Implications for India EU migration., 5th Dec 2014, CSOI New Delhi
- B.K.Pandey (2014), Parijat Mishra: Restructuring ICDS: Challenges and Way Forward. National seminar on Flagship programmes: Impact, Problems, and Challenges ahead, Nov 19-21 2014, NIRD, Hyderabad
- B.K.Pandey (2014) Comprehensive Development of North East Region: Road Map Ahead and International Conference & Doctoral Colloquium on " Transformative Social Science Research: Disciplines, Collaborations & Think Tanks" 3-4 MARCH 2014 to be held on 3-4 March, 2014 at IPE, Hyderabad.
- B.K.Pandey (2012) India’s Free trade Agreement: Way forward. A Critical Decade Policies for India's Development, edited by Rajeev Malhotra, Oxford University Press,India.
- Pandey B. K.(2010), New Age FTAs and Options for India -Barkaat Journal of Finance & Management Year : 2010, Volume : 2, Issue : 1First page : ( 119) Last page : ( 122)
- B.K. Pandey (2008) WHO Seminar on Medicine Prices, Availability and Price Regulation, Delhi ‘’Regulation and Competition: An Indian Perspective.’’ International Seminar, Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi
- Prasad Ajit, and B.K. Pandey (1993) ‘Employment Implication of Structural Adjustment, Indian Journal of labour economics, vol. 36, no. 4 617-20.
- B.K.Pandey (1991) International Equity Flow: prospects for developing economies, Yojana, July 15, 1991 VOL 35. NO.12
Sponsored Research / Consultancy
- Project Title : Evaluation of Capacity Development Scheme of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Project Type Research/ Consultancy : Consultancy
- Funding Agency : Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation