Sharma Reetu (Dr.)
- Engaged in teaching as a JRF from Dec 2006 to Nov 2008 in Commerce Deptt, KUK.
- Engaged in teaching as a Teaching associate for the session 2009-10 in Commerce Deptt, KUK.
- Engaged in teaching as a Lecturer in Saarthak college of Engineering & Management from May 2010 to July 2011.
- Engaged in teaching as a Lecturer in IHM, Jyotisar from Jan2012 to April 2012.
- In session 2012-13, from July 2012 to Oct 2012 worked as an Assistant Professor in Commerce Deptt, and from Dec 12 to May 13 as an Assistant Professor in DDE, KUK.
- In session 2013-14, From August 21, 2013 to May30, 2014 worked as a teaching associate Haryana School of Business, GJU, Hisar.
- In session 2014-15 From August 01, 2014 Nov ,2014 worked as Ext. Lecturer in Govt. College, Behrian, Pehowa.
- Working as an Assistant Professor on contract basis in National Institute of Financial Management from January 12, 2015 till now.
a) Research & Development done
Details of No. of quality publications in refereed/SCI Journals, citations, Books/Book Chapters etc.:
- Paper published under the title “a comparative pricing practices of exporting and non-exporting SSI units in Haryana in Prabandhan –Indian Journal of Management with ISSN no 0975-2854, volume 3, and Dec 2010 issue.
- Paper published under the title “Exporting SSIs in Haryana: opportunities and threats” Prabandhan –Indian Journal of Management with ISSN no 0975-2854, volume 4, June 2011 issue.
- Paper published under the title “a comparative marketing practices of exporting and non-exporting SSI units in Haryana In “A comparative Marketing practices of exporting and non-exporting SSI units in Haryana” on indianmba.com.
- Paper published under the title “Retail Marketing in India” on indianmba.com.
- Paper published under the title “A comparative study of product practices of exporting and non-exporting SSI units in Haryana” in online journal with ISSN no 2277-1018,volume 1,Dec 2012 issue inRadix journal of economics and business mgt.
- Paper published under the title” Problems and prospects of SSI(A case study of Haryana industrial units)” in online journal with ISSN no 2319-2836,volume 2, Oct 2012 issue in Asia pacific journal of marketing & management review .
- Paper published under the title “A study on corporate Governance: an overview and key role of various stakeholder” in online journal with ISSN no 2319-2836,volume 2(1), Jan2013 issue in Asia pacific journal of marketing & mgt review.
- Paper published under the title” Role of foreign direct investment in different sectors” in online journal with ISSN no 2278-3369,volume 2,Jan –Feb 2013 issue .
- Paper published under the title “Problems and prospects of Retailing in globalised scenario” in CHINTAN – an internationally referred journal with ISSN. No 2229-7227(APRIL-NOV 2013).
- Paper published under the title “Measuring effectiveness and awareness of PMJDY with special reference of villages of Haryana, in volume 18 June 2016 issue in International journal of Business management and scientific research (IJBMSR) with ISSN NO. 2394-6636.
- Paper titled ”GRB: a tool for women empowerment issue in volume 27,March, 2017 International journal of Business management and scientific research (IJBMSR) with ISSN NO. 2394-6636.
- Analysis on provision of companies act 2013 leads to good governance is under consideration.
Ph.D. guided/ Ph.D. awarded during the assessment period (2015-17) while working in the institute:
Note in Ph.D but guide project work of following long term courses.
- 4 participant of DPFM( 22nd PTC),
- 6 participants of PGDM(FM)14-16 and
- 5 Participants of PGDM(15-17)
- Two groups of DGA&IA (2015-16)
- 5 Participants of DGA&IA (2016-17)
Workshop Organised & attended:
Coordinated to organise to workshop on Gender Responsive budgeting (Two ) in Delhi( 28 0ct , 2015) and at CIWA,( 4-5 September, 2016) Bhuvneshwar
- Coordinate workshop on Competition issues in Telecom Sector
- 7 days’ workshop on Research methodology in social sciences& SPSS held by B.R. Amedkar study centre, KUK from Sep (1to7) 2012.
- Attended workshop on” Innovation Gender Responsive Budgeting: Sharing experiences from the Asia Pacific Region” on dated 8-9 December, 2016 at Jaipur.
- Coordinated a workshop on Gender budgeting on dated 18th August ,2017
- Paper presented under the title “Micro finance: a ray of hope for poor” in national seminar Commerce Deptt, KUK.
- Paper presented under the title” SSI in globalised scenario” in an international seminar at Commerce Deptt, KUK.
- Paper presented under the title” Ethical aspects of Advertising” in national seminar in Manohar memorial college, Fatehabad.
- Paper presented under the title” Occupational stress: an emerging issue of organizational behaviour” in Arya Kanya Mahavidhyalya, Sahabad on Nov 10, 2012
- Paper presented under the title” Corporate governance in Indian scenario-Evolution and challenges” in KVADAV College, on Oct 26, 2012, Karnal.
- Paper presented under the title”A study on occupational stress: causes and management” in GJU, Hisar in national conference held on Feb, 2013.
- Paper presented under the title Retailing sector in India in Globalised scenario in Babu Anant Ram College KAUL (Kaithal)
- Paper presented under the title” Perspective and prospects of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna in the national conference held at National Institute of Financial Management” on August 24-25, 2015.
Training programme as a Joint Course Director:
- Public Procurement 47(33+14)
- MDP FOR MP Government Officers (5)
- Accrual Accounting (2)
- MDP on Hospital Procurement(5)
- Procurement for Naval Officers(1) International MDP ( 4 week ) on Budgeting and Finance (1)
- Mdp for army officers ARTRAC(2)
- Paper setting and invigilation duties as assigned
- MDP for HCS officers from HIPA
- MDP for Delhi Govt Officers (7)
- As a CD of DGA&IA ,International attachment to ICPE, Slovenia for one week attachment p
- Course Director DGA&IA(2015-16) and DGA&IA(2016-17) &2017-18
- Hostel Warden(for female Participants)
- Member of Library purchasing committee
- Member of cultural committee
- Member of mess committee
Teaching Assignments in NIFM
- More than 380 lecture in long term coursed such as PGDM (FM), DPFM and DGA&IA and about 40 sessions in different MDP’S.
- Subject coordinator of Marketing Management, Modern Manager, Cost and Management Accounting (DPFM AND DGA&IA), Research Methodology and Micro finance, Accounting for managers etc.